Bronze plaque for the Field Museum
Summary of Work to be Done
Medallion for the Field Museum, to be cast in Bronze, of two figures- John C. and Rita C. The Medallion will be 20 inches diameter (10 inch radius).
It will match size and be similar in form to the medallion of Ward.
The project is currently in the phase:
Clay sculpture is currently being finalized...looking for everything to be just right before we go to the foundry with it. Approval for sculpture can be no later than Friday May. 20th, 2016.
Next is to mold the sculpture, and cast a thin positive out of ez cast...
- Teus. May 10th- Friday May 13th- show and tell week
- Fri. May 20th- absolutely the final day for approval
- Make mold and positive on the weekend of May 21-22
- monday May, 23-- Deliver to foundry, 4 weeks and 2 days before the ceremony
- June 21st- Ceremony for the Plaque